Missing piece of necklace pendant

Archives for 2011
kse
Platinum Member

Missing piece of necklace pendant

Post by kse »

Hi, I dreamed I was on a stage that was set up to look like a forest. I and a bunch of men were apparently the actors on set and there were several wolves around us as props. We weren't afraid of the wolves. The men had fake guns or laser guns that they would shoot if the wolves got too close, and that would make them turn away and back off.

Later we are all riding on bikes at night through a city. It appears to have just rained, as the streets are wet. My bike has a basket and in it is a necklace belonging to a friend of mine from high school. As we ride I either handed it to her or she took it out of the basket. A piece of the pendant fell off and I put it in my pocket.

Later we are inside a high school and I am going to spend the night in a small room with a pinkish loveseat and a couple other pieces of furniture. There is a sense I am hiding in this room. My aforementioned friend came to me secretly to ask if I had seen the broken piece of her necklace pendant. She seems afraid and leaves when she hears someone approaching. I didn't get to tell her that I had the missing piece in my pocket. I pulled it out and was surprised to find that it was about an inch long and was three tiny pearls strung together. It was meant to hang from the center of the pendant. I feel as if I am holding something very important.

The following morning we are all eating together in a kitchen and I saw my friend coming with several others. They were walking their bikes. When I woke up I was trying to figure out the right time to pass her the missing piece of her necklace.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha kse!

Just wanted to share some thoughts I had as I read your dream: the fearful friend and you holding the missing piece of her necklace makes me think that you hold the needed piece to make her "whole" in a sense. The three pearls: pearls remind me of the truths of God's word, that which is revealed to us and precious and whom we are to value, since they are of great worth. Three pearls, maybe the Father, Son and Holy Ghost--without whom we are incomplete! In our lives we are always called to share His love and truth with those He sends us to or with those He sends to us so maybe this is an affirmation of something you've been wondering or praying about? God give you wisdom:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Keilani, I had a similar thought about the three pearls. As for the girl, she and I haven't spoken since high school. Her locker was next to mine because our names were in alphabetical order. So I'm not sure if this is about her or her name (means "defender of men"). I'm interested about the basket and pocket aspect of the dream.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3