FROGS...FROGS...FROGS

Archives for 2011
barukh1
Platinum Member

FROGS...FROGS...FROGS

Post by barukh1 »

SET UP: AT WORK WE HAVE HAD THOUSANDS OF BABY FROGS BEHIND OUR BUILDING. CUTE LITTLE GUYS...HOPPING ALL OVER....

DREAM: I DREAMED THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF BABY FROGS ALL OVER....BUT IN THIS DREAM THERE ARE A FEW FROGS THE COLOR OF GOLDFISH. I AM FASCINATED IN MY DREAM WITH THESE GOLDEN/ORANGE FROGS....I FEEL THIS HAVE A MEANING BUT NOT SURE WHAT IT IS..
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Interesting dream.
CUTE LITTLE GUYS...HOPPING ALL OVER....
I take it you like frogs? (or at least, don't detest/fear them *chuckle*) I ask because this will have a bearing on the interp. Papa speaks to each of us in a language we can understand.

Anyhoo, just thought I'd *hop* in here before anyone responds to say, weigh any responses prayerfully. Praying you recieve revelation.

blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

frogs eat lots insects so they are useful to have around for we humans. Is there something that is "bugging you" that Abba is showing you the provision He has made to take care of this issue

A "pat" answer to a frog dream might be that frogs are symbolic in the bible of the goddess heqt,a fertility goddess that Eygpt worshiped and thus why Abba allowed a plague of frog, to mock their "god". BUT I don't think that is the case in your dream.
:mrgreen:
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thanks discerning...I dont particularly like them or dislike them..never really give them much thought at all...The thing that stands out in the dream is the goldfish colored frogs. I was fasinated in my dream by them. I saw very few of them and they were quite beautiful. I believe the dream was partially due to the "invasion" at work of these little guys..But the "golden" color was surprising.
Jen..I dont think that it has anything to do with that as well. I dont have anything that is really bugging me right now..so not sure what it all meant...
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Perhaps the work could symbolize your actual life state or work itself. Frogs here seem like there could be a lot of work, or stress "jumping" up at you and needing your attention. But there is a blessing in the midst of it all (the golden frogs)...just my thoughts
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Thank you A Warriors Heart..interesting...I am under lots of stress and lots of things are jumping out at me....I will pray and meditate on this...
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I will be praying for you as well. I pray that you would not be overcome by the stress currently affecting you. I pray that you be filled with courage to complete the tasks on your life. Wait on the Lord. He holds your reward. Is 40:31
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

A Warriors Heart...Thank you for your prayer. I receive that...blessings
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

my first thought on the golden was money...maybe this is something tied to finances?? I believe you said the building was a work building so could it possibly be something about the financial status of your company? God give you wisdom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
barukh1
Platinum Member

Post by barukh1 »

Keilani..thank you. yes..it could be tied to the company...so much to pray on..