Eric's House

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Eric's House

Post by Warrior Princess »

At the store, big sale, and a big line outside, they were controlling how many people went in, somehow I got to go right in. Saw a comforter my mom had been talking about with purple stripes and flowers.

As I was coming out, I saw Eric outside, some people were with him. I ended up walking back and forth in the parking lot a few times trying to get to my car and on the left noticed a couple of humongous topiaries made of natural materials (dried flowers, etc). One was a duck and the other was slightly smaller (not sure what the shape was). On the right, some guys were flying in the air and landed. Eric offered to let me use his car, so he showed me to it and they got into a van next to me. I was fiddling with the gadgets, adjusting the mirrors, getting things set up to drive, and they were all looking over my shoulder waiting for me to start the car and I didn't realize it. So I started the car.

Then we were at his house in bed and he was caressing my face, touched my lips, and I felt secure so I fell asleep. Then, I got in the shower and there were deep hot pink roses everywhere in the bathroom.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."