The Firmament Dropped

Archives for 2011
Dreamer08
Silver Member

The Firmament Dropped

Post by Dreamer08 »

I had a dream that i was in a building... a huge building and when I was leaving and walked out into this large foyer, apparently the firmament had dropped close to the earth.. It was almost like this foyer had no ceiling and I could see the moon so close to the earth that its normal size was increased about 4-5 times.. the stars were also close and the clouds were amongst us as we were walking. It was so overwhelming and frightening but spectacular as well..

There was also moon dust all over the ground. The feeling I had in the dream was fear, like the world was changing in anticipation of Christ returning..

There were 3 instances before this part of the dream that I was rebuked by 3 different people and had clearly done nothing, so I was upset and confused when I walked out into the foyer. I didnt add all of those things because this part of the dream is the highlight and caused a great deal of emotion even after the dream was over.
The LORD's right hand is lifted high; the LORD's right hand has done mighty things!

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done. Psalm 118: 16, 17
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Dreamer08, I believe the firmamnet is symbolical of those in church. The moon represents those that are still applying the Law under Moses, and the dust are remnants of those laws. The stars are those that radiate light and spiritual instruction from the Lord (think Apostle's and prophets). The cloud brings to mind the Lord Himself, remember He came in the form of cloud that guided Moses and the Hebrews. The reason why the firmament is close is because the Lord's return is drawing near.
In regards to the rebuking, the only thing that is coming to me is the devil is a liar. He is using others to accuse you because that is what is good at: accusations and manipulations. These are just thoughts to ponder, simply toss if it does not speak. God bless!!!