3 pencils

Archives for 2011
Charys
Diamond Member

3 pencils

Post by Charys »

Three carpenter's pencils tied together.

That is all.

Saw this several times.
...that I might know Him...
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Charys,

When I think of carpentry pencils I always think of masonry.
(family member lays brick)

Praying for you to come to understanding concerning this vision.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Chary's, this maybe farfetch but when I think of carpenter, Jesus comes to mind --The Master Carpenter. Throw in the number 3, the Trinity. Also, the pencials brings to mind literally drawing up a blueprint. Once again, I know it is a reach but just thought I put it out there as food for thought.
God bless!!!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

no interp here, however, I am with Newbie on this with a tiny addition.

I thought of Jesus right away.

I thought of the trinity

A chord of three strands in not easily broken.......

hmmm be right back.

First, the shape of a carpenter's pencil prevents it from rolling, even when placed on a steep sloping roof. The most popular shape seems to be a flat, octagonal style. Secondly, the lead must be strong enough to make a heavy mark and to withstand the stresses of carpentry, which frequently requires marking on very coarse surfaces. The leads are usually wide and flat.

Hope this helps :wink:

ET

Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Carpenters are ones that build things, obviously. Jesus was a carpenter by trade, and boy was He for all of us . . .

I see the "binding together" of three of God's people to do a unique work He has for you, . . . and believe you to be one.

The carpenters already exist--- They are there, just as those pencils on the table.

They appear to already have a bonding of some sort . . .

& Perhaps now it is time for this to come to fruition . . .

Pland made or "drawn up", work to be done . . .
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:like:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you, all.

As I was praying for a pastor who is also a carpenter the night I had this dream this really helps. He has a particular overlooked people group on his heart but doesn't seem to be able to get anything off the ground on his own. I shall pass this on to him.
...that I might know Him...