Verity and the Earwig

Archives for 2011
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Verity and the Earwig

Post by iluvyahweh »

I was standing in my mum’s kitchen, and we were at the sink looking out through the window. My mum pointed, and said: “look, there is verity.” (Verity was an old girlfriend of 20 years ago, when I was a young teenager.

Verity was standing in my next door neighbour’s garden, and she was looking right at me. She looked young, as I looked right back at her. I remember thinking that she was attractive, and that I was attracted to her.

Next, Verity climbed the brown fence between my neighbours’ garden, and our garden. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts.

I was then standing in the back garden, on the grass with Veirty, and I was facing the back of my house. Verity then kneeled down, and began reaching into my ear. She said that I had an earwig in my ear. She also said that some people get them in their mouths. It seemed like she was trying to remove an earwig from my ear. Dream end.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello iluvyahweh, this is just a thought so toss if it does not speaks. It looks like the enemy has "put a bug in your ear"; perhaps a constant reminder about something you are struggling with or fighting against. However, your former girlfriend "Verity" symbolizes "Truth". Verity means truth (1 Timothy 2:7, "Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity."). The Lord is removing this bug or lie and replacing it with His Truth. I hope this helps and God bless!!!
iluvyahweh
Gold Member

Post by iluvyahweh »

Thanks, Newbie. This makes a lot of sense.

Blessings
ILY