Turned Into A Cherry Blossom Tree

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Turned Into A Cherry Blossom Tree

Post by Warrior Princess »

Went through a doorway/portal (looked like a metal detector) and was turned into a cherry blossom tree.....?

Then I woke up and fell asleep again...

I was in a family room talking to some people about a passage of scripture that talked about NT believers being captured, tortured, etc. But this particular passage had a picture in it...a bottle of Windex, and on it was a drawing of 4 doors connected to one another and then a drawing of 1 door. This scripture was essentially saying that some particular believers had 4 doors, but when they were taken/arrested, they went down to 1 door. A couple of these doors were described, essentially they were spiritual gifts I guess, abilities that they had, that they didn't have anymore. The idea of the text I think was that they were trying to demonstrate that they couldn't live/function the way they did before, they had come to need those abilities to survive and couldn't function with just the 1 anymore. Mary (the mother of Jesus) was saying that she couldn't teach them or something...

Then, I was outside vacuuming up debris and leaves in the street and vacuuming in the house for a party. Was chatting with my dad, I asked my sister I think to bring me the furniture polish. I realized there were already guests in the house and I hadn't gotten myself ready yet. I was talking to this young woman who was a student, she went to a special school, something French...you could hear that she had a strong accent, so much that she sounded more French than English.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, interesting dream. Cherry blossoms are my favorite trees and God simply outdid Himself with it- simply beautiful. Anyway, although cherry blossoms can be found in different countries and its symbolism differs by culture-- I associate it with Japan. Although, Japan have their symbolism for it; however, they are Buddhist symbols. With that being said, the key to the meaning of you transforming into one may lie in its life span. When I think of cherry blossoms, I think of a changing of seasons. My sister in law has one in her yard and down the street from her in Cherry Hill, NJ, you can see them line up for miles. When they bloom, they are beautiful. Even in the fall/winter their leaves alone are gorgeous --BTW, they are red or dark purplish/reddish. I know that there are varying species, but most of them do the same thing. They change in the fall/winter months and again in the spring (check out DC's Cherry Blossom festival for a cue). I am sorry that I got long-winded here but I think the Lord is showing you as a true beauty and change coming about for you. In regards to the metal detector, what comes to mind is your purity. Metal detectors purpose is to detect metal. You being a beautiful tree means that you would not have impurities. Lastly, trees in my dream language is someone that is prominent. Moving up in the world, yes? Toss if I miss the mark and God bless!!!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

We have them here, they are beautiful....and very fragrant, that's the first thing that came to me. I just found that they are the same species as the almond tree ... that was prophesied over me from Jeremiah 1, the seer gifting. Interesting thought on the metal detector, been going through a cleansing process, so that makes sense.

I keep getting "dimensions" on the doors...1 dimensional vs 4 dimensional...

Windex is a cleaning agent for windows...maybe some sort of cleansing for seers who aren't functioning in their gifts because the religious spirit has lied to them?
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Warrior Princess wrote:
I keep getting "dimensions" on the doors...1 dimensional vs 4 dimensional...
Could you elaborate more in regards to the dimensions?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Not yet anyway. LOL But I just read an article by Paul Keith Davis about portals and doors and .... LOL
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello WP, last night while reading a book, I ran across something that I read. Although, the subject matter was prayer, nevertheless it jumped out at me. I think it may to apply to this as well. I know you stated 1st vs 4th dimension, but this may help. What I read stated that the third dimension [of prayer] equates to being in the most holy place. The 3rd realm is the supernatural. I am not sure if this helps and it is not my intent to take something out of context, that is why I put what this 3rd dimension was in regards to. Also this thought just came to me, 4th dimension could be about supernatural change since 4 can also apply to changing of seasons. Toss if it does not apply. God bless!!!
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me, Newbie!

My hunch is that it has something to do with a "multi-dimensional approach." A while back while I was praying about a job, or school, etc. he kept saying to diversify and not put all your eggs in one basket, etc. (Ecclesiastes) I've been totally relying on the Lord (that's the 1) and now he is giving me the "multi-dimensional" plan (the 4). The other day I was thinking about those numbers...it's the 411! LOL The info I need. :)
~Warrior Princess