My Mom Sides With My Son's Father

Archives for 2011
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

My Mom Sides With My Son's Father

Post by zadokpriest »

This dream came immediately after the dream about Cats and Vincent.

In this dream my mom wants to go shopping in a shopping center/mall that is not completely done.

You can see the structure still be developed but there are some shops that are opened.

So we go inside.

Inside - there are people holding some type of bible study.

I immediately go and sit down and my mother is with me.

I know several of these people. One particular is an old highschool friend and he is standing on the wal -muscular man, put he has on old clothing.

In the dream there is a white woman and black man leading the group.

The woman says want they want to do is dispell the myths of white people and the myths of black men being unemployeed.

I'm rather interested.

In the dream I am taking note of my surroundings.

My friend from high school whose name is Sheldon - like I mentioned has a strong presence - not threatening but strong.

He is on the wall in white pants and black muscle shirt and you can see his muscles - especially since he has his arms crossed in front of him. He is listening but looks like he is on guard as well.

My mom goes to the back of the building where my son's father is sitting. Far away from the group.

She doesn't feel comfortable with this chrisitan group but feels more comfortable with my son's father.

However, he gets up and walks away, leaving her sitting by herself and I knew by the spirit of God she felt akward and God told me she should have never left that is the reason why I had him move. She was looking to him for some form of solice and it wasn't God.

My son's father walks past the group I touch his hand and realized he has not changed.

He may be in the building with us but he is not apart of us. He spirit is still not of God.

End of Dream.

Zadok