Catching the City Bus

Archives for 2011
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Catching the City Bus

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings Everyone:

Had this dream recently and am asking for any help with insight or interpretation.

I was standing at a bus stop with some people waiting for the bus, but the unusual thing was that I didn’t have any shoes on, just socks on my feet, but I had more than enough money to ride the bus, but didn’t have the exact change to get on the bus. I asked those at the bus stop if they had change for a dollar and no one had change.

I boarded the bus and I told the bus driver that I needed change for a dollar and asked her if she had change and she didn’t have it, so I loudly said to all the passengers on the bus “does anyone have change for a dollar!” and no one had change. The driver was willing to let me ride the bus and pay only a portion of the fare, but she said I can only take you half way to your designation.

All of a sudden, when I reached into my pocket, it was full of change, I mean lots of change, and I began to pay the remaining fare, but I had trouble finding the dimes and I seen my self digging for dimes, and I found two bus tokens and paid with those also.

End of dream!

God bless anyone who can help with this dream. Many thanks,

jdarby