Native American and Golden Egg

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Native American and Golden Egg

Post by Newbie »

A Native American man is attempting to retrieve his wife and daughter from his FIL. The man’s wife appears to be a white woman and the settings looks to be in historical times. They are in a forest or the woods and I recalled seeing this white sand everywhere vs that of earth or mire. The wife and daughter are a bit hesitant to go; it was as though they did not wanted to go and was stalling. The man grabbed their belongings and I recalled the FIL approaching the man and demanding to know why he was taking his daughter and granddaughter. The father was tall, lanky man with a salt and pepper beard.
The Native American was trying to leave but the FIL demanded to check their bags and he stated that a golden egg or cup was missing. Although I was not a part of the dream, I could feel the tension within. I also knew what the egg or cup looked like. It was gold with different jewels molded to it and the daughter had stolen it from her father. She was sitting on top of it and I recalled the woman was dressed in layers of petticoats. The egg was hidden in her petticoats and I could feel her tension as not wanting to be found out. The father never found the gold egg/ cup (I cannot recall which one it was) and they got away from him.

At the end of the dream, the NA and me was standing at a table and I was writing out/dictating a contract for him. The NA was not literate and I recalled that I ask him his name but could not hear him, so I had him attempt to write it out and he did. The man was very quiet and is was as if I was putting my thoughts vs that of his. I could feel that the man was drawn to me. Lastly, I never saw his face because it was covered by flowing hair in his face. EOD