3 dreams?

Archives for 2012
nickyjo
Bronze Member

3 dreams?

Post by nickyjo »

This was a dream I had a few weeks ago. Possibly 3 dreams or 3 parts of one dream?
In one part, I saw Pres Obama and I spoke to him to his face that as a man I didn't hold anything against him, I didn't like the job he was doing. That he was going to run our country into the ground and that we needed a change in the presidency. I think I said more to him but I don't really remember what. And it seems that the place where I met him was in a stable for horses. Also in the stabe there were other animals like small animals, guinea pigs and hamsters. There was one, I think it was a blonde mottled guinea pig with long hair, that was in a cage with a lid and I took the lid off and had trouble getting the walls of the cage to line up with the top. The guinea pig got loose and was hard to catch. While I was trying to catch the guinea pig, I saw a rat, like a hooded rat. Those are domesticated rats that have a solid color for the head and chest and white the rest of the body, usually have a line of color going down the back to the tail.
Then I was in a car going down a road next to a river and went past a revival going on the river bank. The presence of the Lord was so strong that I raised both my arms in worship to Him and opened my hands. As I did, a $50 bill was blown out of my hand that had been clenching it. My first notion was to go after it, I saw where it fluttered to on the bank. But a voice within me told me to let it go and I listened and let it go. I also saw on the band next to the road a dead horse that was on it's back, belly up with the legs sticking straight up. I was in the back seat of the car on the right side and I stood up when I raised my arms.
Then I was at a college or high school ball game that was indoors, seems like it might have been football. I was in the stands and in the top of the stands was Shepard Smith,(he's a news commentator with his own show on Fox News Channel). It seems that the school was WWJD call letters. That was supposed to be a radio station too. It seem that Shepard didn't know that the J stood for Jesus or even what all the letters stood for. I was being asked my opinion on the matter and it seems that I was in an important position in the stands. I was just a few rows beneath where Shepard was. It seems that the number 7 was important. I believe I was seated on the seventh row.
That's all that I remember about the dream, except for one thing, there were no horses in the stable and it was a horse stable. If any one can give me an idea about what this dream means, I would appreciate it. Thank you in advance. Nickyjo
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

I saw quite a few things stand out, hopefully others will chime in and give some inspired thought.

The dream speaks to me of trusting God with everything that we have, in tangible ways. The world we live in was recently effected by the U.S. economy. Even Christians that I know lost a lot of money they were expecting to use to retire with vanish over night. Great testimony came about because of this.
I watch fox news alot, probably too much. lol They can offer all sorts of ideas on what it will take to fix the economy but they don't have the answer that everyone is looking for, even if it's so easily right in front of them all day. JESUS!!. In the dream you were seated in the 7th row ..... the scriptures say that on the 7th day God rested. This scripture comes to mind about resting.

Hebrews 4

1-3For as long, then, as that promise of resting in him pulls us on to God's goal for us, we need to be careful that we're not disqualified. We received the same promises as those people in the wilderness, but the promises didn't do them a bit of good because they didn't receive the promises with faith. If we believe, though, we'll experience that state of resting. But not if we don't have faith. Remember that God said,

Exasperated, I vowed,
"They'll never get where they're going,
never be able to sit down and rest."
3-7God made that vow, even though he'd finished his part before the foundation of the world. Somewhere it's written, "God rested the seventh day, having completed his work," but in this other text he says, "They'll never be able to sit down and rest." So this promise has not yet been fulfilled. Those earlier ones never did get to the place of rest because they were disobedient. God keeps renewing the promise and setting the date as today, just as he did in David's psalm, centuries later than the original invitation:

Today, please listen,
don't turn a deaf ear . . .

stable for horses, ? maybe a play on words, stability. The visual symbolism seems very clear though. It would be weird to go to church one Sunday and see everyone trying to worship and praise God, while holding tv's, miniature houses, cars, and money in their hands. It's like your son or daughter holding fried chicken with forks in both hands trying to give you a hug. You have something of great importance though, you have the ANSWER JESUS.

Philippians 3:12
The Message (MSG)
Focused on the Goal

12-14I'm not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, don't get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but I've got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onward—to Jesus. I'm off and running, and I'm not turning back.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,