demonic attack #3

Archives for 2012
wellstravisa
Silver Member

demonic attack #3

Post by wellstravisa »

demonic attack #3

The others similar attacks here http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=29045

In this dream I'm sleeping in my bed with my wife and baby daughter, I heard a voice that is trying to sound imposing literally a type of monster sound. Felt an evil presence, and it tried to pull something from my arms, last time there was my daughter it was pulling against. I didn't experience very much fear at all, it was trying to pull my arms apart like it was trying to steal something from me. I realized there was nothing in my hands and it took a few seconds for the demon to realize there wasn't anything thing I was holding back. When I woke up I was disoriented, I thought I was sleeping at a right angle to the bed. For some reason I think the dream I posted earlier, (three needles) is related to all this. As I awoke I swear I saw what looked like dark shadows, like in the other dreams, I experienced seeing these either before or after the dream of being attacked. These weren't shadows cast upon something they were literal 3d shadows.

I don't prefer to give the enemy any PR talk, I've been praying about these attacks. Praying implies listening as well, I seem to be lacking in this area about why I keep having these attacks. I should also mention that my wife has been having similar types of attacks but not to the extent that I seem to be having. These started at the same time with each of us.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Wellstravisa,

A shadow is an area where direct light from a light source cannot reach due to obstruction by an object.
It occupies all of the space behind an opaque object with light in front of it.

(I realize 3Dimentional shadows may be different than the sort of shadow that is cast in this definition.)

Just trying to bring this into a different light, and thought it was interesting.

Keep or discard as needed.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.