Riding an Underground Roller Coaster

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Riding an Underground Roller Coaster

Post by theonlywan »

I was on a roller-coaster which was underground. An old boss of mine (Elaine) was there & kept telling me she thinks I'm the one she wants to run her business.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I believe Elaine (bright light - like bright lights, big city,fame) is symbolic of a ministry that is perhaps in awe of how He is using you (you will go deeper in the Spirit - underground). However, beware because this particuliar ministry type because is more excitement oriented rather than faith based (more into signs and wonders). A minstry type like this is a wavering or unstable type (roller coaster). Thoughts for consideration, toss if missed.
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

Thankyou Newbie...
Last edited by theonlywan on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm getting "under cover" on the underground part...could be the underground church or an undercover type of ministry...something not public like.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Post by theonlywan »

This was about God telling me He has a special job for me and that in order to get to it, I would need to journey through many things that will feel like a 'roller coaster ride'. This part of my journey has been alone & private (underground)
GOD brought & is still bringing me through this Himself, Sovereignly... GLORY TO GOD