child turns into a rat

Archives for 2012
lisaray
Silver Member

child turns into a rat

Post by lisaray »

My husband and I were riding down the street, he was driving. We were at the light and a car was about to hit us from the back.
My husband noticed the car and said, "What is he doing." So my husband proceeded to get out of his way, then I noticed a small child on a little bike. He was crossing the street, I told my husband to watch out. The boy was right in front of the car so I yelled for my husband to stop right now. So he stop, avoiding the other car. I didn't know whether he hit the boy or not. I didn't feel a thump, but the boy and his bike had fallen to the ground. I got out of the car to see if he was alright. I told the boy not to move (making sure no bones were broken. I had my hand under his head and I asked if he hurt anywhere, he said no, so I proceeded to scoot him up from the street unto the side walk. As I moved him, before I knew it we were over a manhole. I didn't want him to fall in. All of a sudden his toy or cup fell in the hole. But I held on to him to keep him from falling and he got smaller and smaller, I felt like I was losing him. Then he grabbed a hold of my finger as he turned into a little white rat. I jumped and screamed trying to shake him off, but he held on, then I woke up.
Divine Temple of God Holiness Church
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Lisaray and glad to see you back! I do not have an interpretation but only a thought on the boy turning into a white mouse. I believe you have the gift of discernment and you are able to see that this young man is in the grips of the enemy. The young man maybe symbolic of someone that is immature Christian and it appears that they have some small issues that are devouring them and they maybe defiling your food supply (the Word). The color of white speaks as something that is false; perhaps false purity as a mouse/rat is dirty. Just something for your discernment, toss if junk.
lisaray
Silver Member

boy turns into a rat

Post by lisaray »

That's sounds like what I have been dealing with latey. Thanks and God Bless you
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Lisaray, hi.

Your dream's really got my attention. Based on Newbie's interpretation, I can see what all the little symbols might be about.

The only one that I'm still curious about is the car that's about to rear end you. What do you think that could be?
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Crackerjack wrote:
The only one that I'm still curious about is the car that's about to rear end you. What do you think that could be?
Hello Crackerjack, I know your question was geared towards LisaRay, but the car rear ending her car speaks as someone who is attempting to "rear end" her. In other words, cause a collision, which to me speaks as a strife or stirring up trouble. It appears that the were waiting on instruction from the Lord (waiting at the stop light); however, the enemy is is attempting to cause strife. From my exerience, it seems like when I pray for others, things just start coming my way. Specifically, I get hit with the spirit of heaviness. Not saying that this maybe the case but it seems like Lisa and husband was being obedient to the Lord and something was or is coming their way. They avoid the collision; however, something is thrown in front of them, which in this case is the boy on his bike. The boy speaks as someone young in their walk and someone who is operating in their own strength (the bike). The enemy is using them as a tool to bring about damage and contaminate their food supply. This is what I am getting anyway, but I pray that Pastor Lisa gets further guidance on the exact area of attack.
lisaray
Silver Member

boy turns into a rat

Post by lisaray »

Crackerjack, you are in the soirit as well. All the interpretations God guided you all to, are on point. We have been getting a lot of attacks, mostly by those just coming into the Lord. Finding out their lips were with Him... Nevertheless, I have noticed that God exposes them before their plot gets to fully manifest. Thank you all for sharing your gift with me and giving me confirmation. God Bless you and increase your gift tremendously. If God reveals anything else, please le me know.