ex husband wearing high heel boots

Archives for 2012
t_vest
Platinum Member

ex husband wearing high heel boots

Post by t_vest »

I dreamed my ex and his sister wanted to take me to dinner. I looked and both had on high heel shoes. My ex husbands were cowboy boots with women heels attached to the heel of the boots he was wearing.
His sister was proud he was wearing them. I did not really want to eat with them so I stood back a little. They ordered and I was sitting at a table, He paid for theirs but not mine. they did not sit with me but somewhere else. I decided to order. I could not find them so I sat alone.

Across from me was some people at my old church that I had quit going to around 2 yrs ago. None of them talked to me. I decided that I was just going to leave. When I made it to the door I knocked something off the wall and it hit the light switch I turned it back on quickly but still recieved some bad vibes from everyoe there.

I found myself walking down a road and saw a the pastors wife of the church I most recently been seeing ( due to anxiety issues and my husband suddenly leaving I have not been in a while ,,inr)
she said nothing but smiled then I saw the pastor he said "time to come back" then walked on,

This dream has provoked a lot of hurt feelings ans sadness in me
if you have any ideas that would be great thanks