Brother gives aGift it has three functions

Archives for 2012
Counted4Him
Diamond Member

Brother gives aGift it has three functions

Post by Counted4Him »

Hi

I am somewhere in a house and my brother is there but it could be my house bcs he brought the gift. He gives me the gift immediately showing how to use it. It is very white and square almost like packaged but its already open. He tells me" let me show you what it does. I remember part of the functions. It served as three things. It was powered by air. It became like a raft as I was holding on to it as it started to unfolded & I think I was in water or that was the thought of seeing my legs swimming like at the end of this thing. Then my brother showed me that it function as a tent. The last function of this bright white gift was it became a bed it had handles white too. I remembered being amazed with what the gift does. I then smiling lounged to lay on this mattress which looked very comfortable and it appeared to take a form of many colors as I was ready to embrace it. EOD Any thoughts?

Gods best to all!
Now there are varieties of gifts, but the same Spirit * 1 Corinthians 12:4
theonlywan
Diamond Member

Re: Brother gives aGift it has three functions

Post by theonlywan »

Hi Counted4Him,
Your brother appears to be the Lord who is giving you a special gift!
It is powered by the Holy Spirit (air), it's a spiritual life-saving device (raft in the water), it makes you able to go & 'live' anywhere (tent), you are able to enter into intimacy with God at any time (bed/mattress)... You are going to "have a handle on it" (know how to use it) ... And it is Covered in the anointing of God Almighty

How exciting! - this is like a little riddle....... I am not really sure on this.... but it sounds like something of an Evangelical gift.

Are you an evangelist or called to be one?
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3