TEA ?

Archives for 2012
theonlywan
Diamond Member

TEA ?

Post by theonlywan »

what does TEA stand for? any ideas?
" You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you: because he trusts in you " ~ Isaiah 26:3
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Refreshment, a health food, a commodity (once, a very expensive commodity) ...
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

How do you feel about tea IRL? I love sweet ice tea and was bought up on it despite hating it at first. My in-laws hate it and my SIL thinks it is an old ladies drink.Depending on how you drink it, e.g. sugar, no sugar, milk, etc... speaks on how you view it. Without sugar it is bitter tasting. When I get ice tea, watermelons or hard candy in my dreams, this speak as a time of refreshing and being reinvigorated. Letting the ice melt too much speaks as being "watered down". Also just got this one from going into a restaurant just the other day, the tea pot was not changed and sat so long, that the water smelt dirty aka stagnantion. Now if the tea was hot, then this means something entirely different to me, to drink hot tea meant you had a cold or simply sick. In other words, it was used as a hot totty. Since you are Canadian and I am guessing there is a lot of British influence, perhaps tea can be equated to royalty or tradition. Tea time seems to be popular in England and Ireland.
Forgive me for being all over the place, but wanted to give you an idea on this. If nothing pings, simply toss.
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

I dreamed once of sipping tea from pretty little china cups with the principal of a school. In this case, 'tea' was a sort of 'communing' or spending time with the Lord.

At the time of this dream I'd never had tea that way, I was a coffee drinker. I enjoyed it very much in my dream though :). There was a contrast between the expensive, beautiful tea cups we were using and the dream's setting-a very poor, inner city high school.

So I'm with Newbie...what type of tea and what were the circumstances surrounding it? However, being from the South I can tell you that if it was sweet tea/iced tea, that also carries a 'socializing' or 'communing' context as well. We tend to offer it and drink it while visitin'. :)
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16