interpret vision of Jesus, me and 3 huge round rocks

Archives for 2012
nenette7

interpret vision of Jesus, me and 3 huge round rocks

Post by nenette7 »

Me, Jesus and 3 huge round rocks. I asked Jesus what those rocks mean. We were standing next to a small bridge with the river or lake under the bridge. The scenery was beautiful. I asked Jesus what those rocks mean? He said to me "remember what I said to Peter that 'in this rock, I will build my church". I asked Jesus "are you saying that I will build churches?" He didn't answer.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Matthew 16:13-20. Especially v18  I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it.

very important in context, Simon son of Jonah now called Peter was not the rock being built upon, nor was it any physical place on a rock being built upon... It was the realization that Jesus is God,the Christ, the anointed one, the Messiah. Jesus is the rock being built upon, we are the church.

in your dream 3 is the number of God of the Trinity. Silent on you building churches because that is not the answer that Jesus was looking for. Peter Nanette so impatient. Yes we are to make disciples and build his church. Hopefully more later on this...

in Christ,