corn flakes eaten by little black birds

Archives for 2012
nenette7

corn flakes eaten by little black birds

Post by nenette7 »

what do corn flakes eaten by little black birds mean on the floor of my doorstep?
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

I've been pondering this all day for you :). This is what I've found. I'm assuming the black birds were sinister in nature and eating up your blessings. But it could also have a very positive spin if they were good. I've seen a lot of people on here dreaming of cornflakes before and I THINK it was explained as 'corn is a provisional blessing of God and flakes are reminiscent of manna.' I saw that somewhere :).

Bird = Spirit: Holy Spirit; message; demon; gossip, (see also; crow/raven, eagle, owl, vulture.)John 1:32, Ecclesiastes 10:20, Revelation 18:2

CORN - Represents blessings of God.

Door-this is symbolic of an opening to a new path in life. If the door is locked it symbolizes an area in life not yet acces­sible to you. A person or animal blocking a door is symbolic of a spiritual hindrance. A door can also be symbolic of a free spirited person, Song. 8:8-9. Doors can also symbolize a person’s mouth, Ps. 141:3

Doorway-a person waiting at an open door can sym­bolize the pursuit of wisdom, Prov. 8:34
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

:like:
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17