returning 4 or 5 keys

Archives for 2012
wholeheart
Gold Member

returning 4 or 5 keys

Post by wholeheart »

My husband had this dream a few nights ago:

The two of us are eating at a house turned restaurant. A woman is sitting at a table alone, waiting for a friend to join her. The friend comes in and puts her coat on the back of her chair. Suddenly, they get up and change tables. Both of them leave their coats at the first table.

When they leave, my husband notices that the first woman has left her coat. He retrieves it and sees that there is a small ring box with several keys inside. One key sits up in the ring slot. My husband notices that it is a safety deposit box key & its mate is also in the box.

Realizing how important these keys are, he runs outside to find her. He has to walk up a steep & rocky hill to track her down. As he walks the box drops from the coat and 1 of the keys breaks in half.

He gives her the coat & keys & she gives him a ride back down the hill to find me. She walks with him back into the restaurant. My husband notices a bunch of ppl dressed up in masks, looking like demons and such. He isn't afraid. He thinks it odd. They walk past these ppl and the dream ends.

I have to say, I'm flummoxed by this dream... I wish this woman was giving him keys instead of the other way around. Wouldn't that be nice?!
:)

Thanks, y'all!

Wholeheart