2 Floods

Archives for 2012
RevK
Diamond Member

2 Floods

Post by RevK »

I had this dream last night and felt I should share it...The dream was so real, it was almost like I was experiencing it. There was fear seeing the first flood, a dread, but the second dream, although it was a much larger flood, I felt no fear at all.

A horrible flood came to America, people were trapped and drowning (I saw a lot of deaths in this dream. People were escaping the cities in bus loads. Food was getting scarce. I saw people running for fear of their lives. The flood water ran over the highways and into their homes. The second flood incomparable in size to the first,covered the tops of buildings, almost reminded me of a tsunami. However, the water was crystal clear, gliterring, actually beautiful. I was struck with the immensity of the amount of water.

Thanks for reading this. If the Lord gives you anything on this would you let me know.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings
I have been watching to see if anyone would post on this because I am interested in this dream. But seeing as no one has yet, I would like to offer my thoughts.

This scripture comes to mind:

Isa 59:19

So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and His glory from
the rising of the sun; when the enemy comes in like a flood, the Spirit of
the LORD will lift up a standard against him.

The enemy comes in like a flood, doing the most damage he can when he is at his peak of power and most active.

This is the time the Spirit of the Lord takes it upon himself to take up a standard against him.

In the midst of all this, fear and anxiety are spreading, and Christians are not immune. Many write that they're going through the storm of their lives. They describe financial crises, family stress, depression — and the problems don't stop coming. Some are overwhelmed beyond anything they've ever experienced.

Whenever we face deep trials and difficulties, the devil moves in to take advantage. Scripture describes him as a flood of fear that dashes us with wave after wave.

But God answers the voice of every demonic flood: "The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea" (Psalm 93:4, my italics). Simply put, God's Word speaks louder than any flood we may face. His greatness overrides even our biggest trial.

Scripture says we are to know and to believe the love God has for us. When our world is turned upside down, we become most vulnerable to the enemy's lies. Satan will try to use our crisis to bring us into a pit of despair.

During those times we have to be able to draw on our knowledge of God's love for us

We have to saturate ourselves with God's Word — to be mindful of his promises, to trust in his faithfulness and to cling to truth.

It seems that you have saturated yourself, immersed yourself in the promises of God and that is why you are at peace. Knowing God and taking Hims at His word, it's "crystal clear" you have faith and believe Him at His word.

also, this scripture comes to mind:

2 Chronicles 7:14
King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Wickedness is picking up momentum and there are those who need to "feel" the adversity in order for them to turn from their wicked ways and reach out to the Lord.

There is such contrast here and it is seen so clearly when we look at the enemy and his plans to destroy us verses the plans of redemption God has for us.

Satan wanted Christ to die so we would have no hope, no future,

Gods plan was for Christ to die that we might live.

I choose life :mrgreen:

Prayerfully, there will be a revival that covers us like a flood and people will turn from their sinful ways.
Thank you for this post, it's a good one :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Great dreams...agreeing with Elijahs Task.

The pattern in scripture is that God's grace meets us best when we are humble not proud...sometimes the proud are laid low before they can be lifted up and blessed. Jesus himself said that it was the sick that needed a doctor not the well...there are many of us who do not yet recognise the sickness of the old order of things which are passing away until it seems too late...but His grace like a flood covers us in His pure love and heals our deepest alienation.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
dbliss22
Platinum Member

Post by dbliss22 »

The first flood is the demonic destruction that has overcome America's finances and spirituality (not exactly in that order.

The second flood is the spiritual and financial outpouring that the Lord is about to hit us with.

Notice the clarity and immensity of the second compared to the first? America is about to drastically change our hearts back to the Lord.

2 Chronicles 7:13-14 ESV

When I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or command the locust to devour the land, or send pestilence among my people, if my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.
Psalms 144:1
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Charlie, dbliss22, you two know how to capsulize beautifully. That is one area I'll probably be working on the rest of my life lol :mrgreen:

Mine was long and drawn out but you two made it quick and easy to understand.

Glad you're in agreement.

RevK, if you get something else about this dream, please tell us.

It was a great dream.

Elijahs Task
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
RevK
Diamond Member

re: dream

Post by RevK »

Some really good interpretations here, Thank you all! I do believe America is in for a BIG wake up call. But God knows how to come in and fix things. I believe the last storm is the Great revival so often spoken of that is to happen before His return. After this election, unfortunately the storm will begin. But perhaps it is good in a way. Thanks again!!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hag 2: 4 ...Be strong, all you people of the land,’ declares the Lord, ‘and work. For I am with you,’ declares the Lord Almighty. 5‘This is what I covenanted with you when you came out of Egypt. And my Spirit remains among you. Do not fear.’

6“This is what the Lord Almighty says: ‘In a little while I will once more shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. 7I will shake all nations, and the desired of all nations will come, and I will fill this house with glory,’ says the Lord Almighty. 8‘The silver is mine and the gold is mine,’ declares the Lord Almighty. 9‘The glory of this present house will be greater than the glory of the former house,’ says the Lord Almighty. ‘And in this place I will grant peace,’ declares the Lord Almighty.”

I remember in a dream I had a few years ago, where I was surfing in beautiful blue, clear tsunami size waves and I knew it was the Glory of God the Father that I was in. A lady on Sid Roth had a similar dream and shared it shortly after I had mine and she spoke of God's glory that was coming to our nation as well!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.