Help Me Somebody! Please

Archives for 2012
Karessa7

Help Me Somebody! Please

Post by Karessa7 »

I dreamt I was in church and I had brought a guest .. so It was myself.. this lady (older lady) and then my sister.. I could not see her face but I noticed that she was old and creepy her hands turned into a dark green and her fingernails were filthy.. as I noticed she stood up and began to do nasty things right in front of everybody like a evil taunting spirit.. my sis looked at me and was upset because I invited her to church.. so as she began to turn around and hold up her shirt and taunt the church folk we all realized it was an evil spirit.. so the spirit went to the back of the church as if it had left and then peeped around the corner and laughed.. then I noticed that she was right beside me and took the place of my sister... Very crazy but not scary
Jeremiah 1:5-10
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Karessa7, what comes to me is a taunting spirit that has been giving legal ground to be there. According to Noah’s Webster Dictionary, the meaning of taunt is "to reproach with severe or insulting words; to revile; to upbraid; to jeer at; to flout. Upbraiding language; bitter or sarcastic reproach; insulting invective". It is also states to be high or tall; although this was in regards to ships, what I am getting is behaving in a tall or high manner. Where I am from this means to act if you are better than someone or act in a way that you cannot be touched. In order to get rid of this old woman/spirit, authority or legal ground must be taken back. Have you noticed anyone in your church acting in this manner? If so the Lord is showing you what is going on in the spiritual realm and what needs to be done about. These are only thoughts and toss if they do not ping in the spirit!
Karessa7

Post by Karessa7 »

Thank you newbie!
Jeremiah 1:5-10