Kathryn Kuhlman, Beth Moore and trip logistics

Archives for 2013
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Kathryn Kuhlman, Beth Moore and trip logistics

Post by TexasTransplant »

First I was in an old past study with Beth Moore, something from the 80s. (She’s my favorite but wasn’t teaching and writing studies back then.) I was there with her and doing the study in a church or somewhere. During this time in my dream she was just learning about words of knowledge and such in her own walk. Her faith was so strong that she looked at her (or another person’s) hand that would not move (dead maybe?) and commanded it to close with her unspoken authority over the matter. It did and I thought, “Wow, her faith is amazing.” She was learning things people in her circle did not practice usually. She stood out among them and everyone. She was very much dependent upon God and they were partners, not concerning herself with what others thought. (Now I’m thinking about Kathryn Kuhlman. What’s this about?? I’m not even that familiar with her.) Beth Moore, with her 80s hairstyle and clothes ☺, was seeing miracles constantly because of her faith and had her eyes square on Jesus alone.

Next scene I dreamed my husband and I were to go on a trip with Sheree (first beloved bible study teacher back home), Linda (old tennis friend from before I was a Christian) and Stephanie (friend from now). Each of these women are favorites of mine and represent different times of my life to me, as well as maybe representing ‘levels’ of living and believing to me. Their husbands were also with them in this dream. This was to be a couple’s trip. The whole dream there is confusion about when and where we are going, when we are to leave, who is riding with and picking up who, etc. I can’t figure it all out in the dream. I keep thinking and trying to make sense of going to pick up Linda but it means lots of backtracking. Sheree and I are on the beach spending the day with our husbands and I’m a little confused about it because it means we won’t have time to get to our big couple’s vacation in time. It’s going to delay us but I felt we had no choice and had to do this beach thing together first. I felt we had been commanded to or something. I trust it will all work out, the time constraints, but I’m not sure how. I can’t relax on the beach because I’m thinking about a map of where Linda is and who should go get her and bring her back with them. It makes no sense. She was in Florida (??) on the coast at a place called ‘Rockport’ (imaginary, it’s actually in TX but here it was near where Pensacola would be in Florida). I kept thinking, “Rockport, Rockport, Rockport…” in this dream aware that whoever drove there to get Linda would be HOURS late for our destination. I didn’t want to but Sheree acted like she didn’t mind.

Scene changes and I’m in a cute, bright, little rental house with everyone and their husbands. We’ve arrived, I suppose. I’m a little dumbfounded as to how since I couldn’t recall any traveling. I walk to a dirty window with black dirt and cobwebs all over it and open it. I then walk to the other side of this house to open another similar window and think that I’d like to get a good cross breeze going on through there. This was important to me.

Also in the house, living there before we arrived, is a friend and her whole family. This is a Christian family I grew up knowing. I’m watching them all interact, each has their own new family with them and is carrying on with life as they each see fit, homeschooling, working in Africa as missionaries, making art, etc. They each do a good job and keep consulting their father, Jim, about things. They really care what he has to say about things and I admire that in them.
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

I walk to a dirty window with black dirt and cobwebs all over it and open it. I then walk to the other side of this house to open another similar window and think that I’d like to get a good cross breeze going on through there.
This was the main bit that jumped out at me. It felt to me that perhaps it's the key point of the dream. You've got all this past stuff going on, confusion, frustration, moving around etc explained in the dream, then you get to a good place (cute holiday house) and you can now start to see clearly ... open the dirty window, start clearing away the cobwebs (I see this window as the past) and then you open another window (now) and you get a cool breeze flowing through (the presence of God moving through clearing away and bringing fresh air). A 'cross' breeze :lol:
TexasTransplant
Diamond Member

Post by TexasTransplant »

Love that!! Missed the 'cross' breeze bit myself! I think I dreamed this last week after a short panic hearing hubby talk about wanting to move home again. The next day I finally thought to stop worrying and controlling that and just let the Lord handle it. It was stressing me out and I still don't know why it took me so long to give it up to him. I thought the window scene fit that well after I did it :). Thanks!!
You didn't choose me, I chose you.-John 15:16