Cousin and Pastor meet me at airport

Archives for 2013
Gold
Diamond Member

Cousin and Pastor meet me at airport

Post by Gold »

In my dream, I am coming into the waiting area at the airport, and sitting next to each other waiting to pick me up is a distant cousin, and my ex- pastor( stopped going to her church when I moved across town). They don't know each other, and why both of them are there to pick me up at the same time, I don't know.
But I am walking towards them and Im thinking who do I say hi to first, it would be rude to say hi to one of them first over the other on so I just hug both of them at the same time and say hello.
Their a bit confused as too who this other person is, so I introduce them.
July 28 2013
one site called MIMI said:
Airport:
airport is a place from which we leave on big trips in waking life. An airport in a dream symbolizes the impending journey to a big destination in your waking life, often related to career, such as a promotion or new job.
Laura3D
Silver Member

Re: Cousin and Pastor meet me at airport

Post by Laura3D »

Gold wrote:In my dream, I am coming into the waiting area at the airport, and sitting next to each other waiting to pick me up is a distant cousin, and my ex- pastor( stopped going to her church when I moved across town). They don't know each other, and why both of them are there to pick me up at the same time, I don't know.
But I am walking towards them and Im thinking who do I say hi to first, it would be rude to say hi to one of them first over the other on so I just hug both of them at the same time and say hello.
Their a bit confused as too who this other person is, so I introduce them.
Hi Gold,
It seems you are in a period of waiting to soar in the Spirit and there are some areas of your life which you are not acquainted with yet. It seems there will be a meeting up of some areas of your life
Joshua

Post by Joshua »

hello Gold

yes i too have had dreams of waiting at an Airport, difficult getting to my destination

do all that you know you can do until the "waiting" is over