showering with a venomous spider

Archives for 2013
charlie
Diamond Member

showering with a venomous spider

Post by charlie »

I am showering in what seems to be an outdoor basic concrete shower. My husband comes in and warns me that there is a spider in the shower. I laugh and say to him that I am not afraid of spiders and that I've lived in the jungle so why would I worry about a small spider in the shower. My husband insists that I look at the spider which I do.

It was large but not a tarantula...what was notable was that it had a large abdomen and 3 pulsating ducts full of venom which looked like mini launch missiles. I knew that there had been 4 and I had the feeling that this spider was actively on the attack.

I left the shower with my husband.

Shalom
Charlie
Last edited by charlie on Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings Charlie :)

Perhaps the message is that your husband has a message for you that you should listen to or heed that will be coming... something that perhaps you might take lightly had he not brought it to your attention (or had the dream) and could be potentially more dangerous or hazardous than you would imagine. It being in the shower with you may be in a scenario that you might perceive as something spiritually clean and/or pure.

It is just what comes to mind about your dream, naturally dismiss what does not witness to you... God bless you and your family and may He give you wisdom and guidance regarding the dream!!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Missiles are usually words against you. I looked up spider, and the reference to venomous, is venomous words against you. I agree that this is an upcoming warning of an attack, but most likely it'll be someone slamming you with their words.

If it were me, I would pray about this asap! Get some intercessors to rally around you & pray. Hope this helps, SpecialK
underhiswing
Diamond Member

Post by underhiswing »

Your husband is the Lord, and it is a call to pray, pray, pray.....for there is something that is coming that can cause "great harm" (missiles). One has already been launched (think about that) and there are more to come.

As you know, the spider represents the enemy and his lies.

You "leave" that place of spiritual cleansing and openness/exposure (shower outdoors) and go with your husband ( our Lord), in this dream, and that is your instruction.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

SpecialK wrote:Missiles are usually words against you. I looked up spider, and the reference to venomous, is venomous words against you. I agree that this is an upcoming warning of an attack, but most likely it'll be someone slamming you with their words.
Yes...that is what it was about. The day after the dream a close family member turned on me and said some pretty strong and condemning things. They had already made one attack (the missing missile) and the day following the dream was a very strong one. I am still trying to understand what was at the root and how to go about relating to them in the light of it.

Thanks SpecialK

Shalom
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
SpecialK
Diamond Member

Post by SpecialK »

Sorry about that. Usually any type of strife is controlled by the strongman (or spirit) of Jealousy. Hope this helps, SpecialK.