Ready to deliver

Archives for 2013
lainey68
Gold Member

Ready to deliver

Post by lainey68 »

I had this dream this morning that I was 9 months pregnant. My mom took me to the hospital. We waited awhile, and the OB/GYN. Came and talked to me. She had me moved to the delivery room. I was thinking to myself, 'Finally in a few hours I will have this baby.' I think I to,d my mom the same thing, but she didn't say anything. They moved me to the delivery room, but actually it was a birthing room. We waited a long time. My daughter was in the room at this point. IRL, she is almost 22, but in the dream she was a little girl. She was just quietly in the corner, I guess playing by herself.

I started getting restless and needed to use the restroom. My mom said for me not to move until after the doctor had seen me. The doctor came back in. She said anither doctor would deliver the baby. This doctor was a man (for some reason, it was important to know he was a man). I got worried because then I found out I was to have a C-Section (had one IRL). I wanted to have a vbac. So, the doctor left and I went to the restroom. I sat down and when I finished, I noticed the toilet seat had dried blood, and there was a lot of blood everywhere. I realized someone had just been in that room before me, but no one had cleaned it up. I was mortified I'd sat on that nasty toilet seat, and started getting the heebie jeebies about being in that unclean room.

I guess this means I'm about to deliver, but don't undersand the dirty bathroom. Any interpretation?
lainey68
Gold Member

Post by lainey68 »

I got no responses on this dream, but it turns out I will have to have a surgical procedure for some women's issues I am having, so I am thinking this is what this dream means.