Baby with white hair like snow!

Archives for 2013
jewel777
Bronze Member

Baby with white hair like snow!

Post by jewel777 »

In this dream I was speaking with my husband and we were talking about our baby son and he said that I should start breastfeeding again and I agreed that It couldn't hurt so I lay down on my bed and placed the little boy near me to breastfeed and we both fell asleep and when we woke the baby boy was very excited and full of energy and jumping up and down on top of me on the bed with a full head of white hair. It was sticking up straight and very bright like snow, so bright that I couldn't even look at it. As he sat on top of me playing and excited he stared at my face smiling and then I woke up. Not sure what this means me and my husband have no children together. Any insight is greatly appreciated.....
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

are u wanting a baby? Sometimes looking at obvious meanings can help..
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello, jewel777. Appears to me the message here is nurture your God given wisdom. Not looking for a response here, but maybe consider what you been praying about of late.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
jewel777
Bronze Member

hi jewels aglitter

Post by jewel777 »

No. My 3 girls are in there 20's and I'm a grandma of 4. I had my tubes tide when I was 21. If the Lord saw fit to give me one, then of course I would receive the baby, but it's not a desire of mine. Thank you for a response.....