Big blue tent falls from sky

Archived Dreams from 2014
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Big blue tent falls from sky

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I went into a thrift shop and didn't find anything I was looking for so I left. Someone came over to me to ask if I needed help. They started begging me to stay. I go outside to get my car but it was stolen. I was with an old best friend and we managed to track down the thief. I had to pay $120 to get my keys and phone back.

A few min later, I was on a bike and my two friends and I went into a restaurant. The bike was giving some problems. Anyhow, the food looked so good. We all put in our orders. They got their food but mine took over an hr. I got tired of waiting and found out that they had my name spelled wrong and misplaced my receipt which tells them which order is which. I told them to just give me the 12.95 back that I had paid. I was very upset.

As we walked to go home, we came across this humongous, giant inflatable ball tumbling around outside and in the sky. We saw a drone as well. Then this extra huge blue tent rolled out of the sky and all the people who were on the streets were enclosed by this tent falling out of the sky. Everyone was kind of in a panic mode. The tent later opened it sides so people could escape. Thoughts about the dream and large tent would be helpful.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8