“Carmelo Anthony Rolling/Throwing Dice”...

Archived Dreams from 2014
eyes.enlightened
Platinum Member

“Carmelo Anthony Rolling/Throwing Dice”...

Post by eyes.enlightened »

I entered a room full of men gambling. They were rolling/throwing dice. I walked over to Carmelo Anthony. (boyfriend in the dream) I said, "I've come to bring you luck". The guys laughed out loud at what I said to him and because his girlfriend showed up too. I was the only woman in the room. I could tell that Carmelo didn't mind me being there. Then he pulled out a set of dice, put them up to my lips and I kissed it. Then he rolled the dice on the floor and they both fell on number 2. He was so happy, laughing and jumping up and down because he had won. I was somewhat surprised by the win. He collected the money and handed me the dice. Then I woke up.

Rolling/throwing dice makes me think about "casting lots" in the bible. One of my favorite scriptures, Proverbs 16:33. (Amplified)
33 The lot is cast into the lap, but the decision is wholly of the Lord [even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him].
I do not gamble, I know nothing about dice gambling. I've been trying to understand this dream in context of "casting lots", to see how it may fit into my life.

Shalom and Love +
Mary Cherry
Gold Member

Post by Mary Cherry »

Hell, are you or anyone associated with you a nba fan?