My Husband Hit My Son in the Head - My Son Died

Archived Dreams from 2014
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Greetings All:

Here is the second dream.

I heard a noise in my bathroom and as I went down the hall the door was cracked and I could see my oldest son (IRL) in my bathroom, I went to open the door and he was pushing to keep the door closed, but I got the door open and my son ran the down the hall into the kitchen and my husband (IRL) hit my son in the head and he was lying in our kitchen sink dead, and I saw the gash in his head from the hit.

My husband started crying saying "I killed him" and I was holding my husband as he wept and I said he's free now, he's free.

End of dream.

Any insight or interpretation would be appreciated.

God bless.

jdarby2007
benny

Dream Int

Post by benny »

Hi,

I would guess this is a cleansing and deliverance type dream.

I would say the dream talks about God enabling you to see into the life of your son or your life (Your own child could symbolise - You, literally your son or spiritual son, or something you have given birth to - like a ministry/business). There is something that is hidden and 'your son' will try to run away from dealing with it. The kitchen symbolises the heart and the motives so I guess God is saying that it might be a painful process but He will give you complete victory in this and set 'Your Son' free inside and outside.(your Husband could be also involved in the process or he could be a symbol of Christ.)

As always if this doesn't fit, don't receive it.

Blessings
jdarby2007
Gold Member

Post by jdarby2007 »

Benny:

What you said is definitely true! My son IRL has some deep issues he dealing with and thank the Lord he's coming to church now, and I have been praying for his deliverance for years, long before I met my husband.

My husband operates in the prophetic and deliverance annointing and has ministered to him a couple times, and we are expecting God to move in his life and deliver him from the bondages, it must be closer than we think, and yes, very painful for him.

Your response is confirmation of what the Lord has already spoken in his life!

Thank you.
jdarby2007
benny

Post by benny »

Praise God, He is so good and faithful. In the midst of our troubles and despair His promises are true and will never let us down. God has shown you the end result, the victory. Bless you and your ministry :)