wildfire

Archived Dreams from 2015
spiritledd
Diamond Member

wildfire

Post by spiritledd »

we were working on Jeff's house but also we were logging and roofing ...saw fire up on the ridge moved really fast looked like it started by Conan's or Holt's by community center ...kid on motorcycle did it I purpose ...then I was laying in bed with 2 women and I was listening to 3 women sing on TV ...i said they were good, but bad recording, not useable at all ...one was same that was in the bed ...I remember thinking I felt gross being in this bed like it was dirty ...no sex going on ...some one called and told dad fire coming ...fire burnt Jeff's house down ...saw dad get cows out of the way ...saw woman on her knees working scrubbing floor with comet cleanser i said wow you are a hard working woman ...we went under house to re-build ...i saw light through floor cracks it was not burnt under there ...but when i inquired of Jeff's plan he decided to give up on house ...then there was all theses kaki levi jeans i folded up that were dirty i handed them to a lady to take and put in a camper ...and i put old round wire granny glasses on from 90's ...we were driving through Sheet's property with dad, and dad was asking Jeff what he was doing with these fallen trees ...they were de-barked and small ...from his answer i could tell he did not know what to do with them ...we loaded up steel folding rusty tread plate, that was bed liner i asked what this was ...Jeff said its a fire wall ...it turned into a hide away bed that was burnt ...Jeff's helper Steve was crying and scooted next to me and put his head on my shoulder i heard... "he has emotional problems"
Carterman
Gold Member

Re: wildfire

Post by Carterman »

the wildfire sounds like gossip to me
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

The impression I got was that this is all within you. I.e. all going on on your insides. Nothing to do with anyone else.

Have you read the "wildfire" section in James? If that doesn't speak to you, the wildfire could also be about God burning up stuff.

Those women in bed with you, even though you weren't having sex spoke to me of you've gotten some way with that issue, but there's still a way to go.

You always speak fondly of your dad, but he DOES seem to have a very big impact on you and on how you think. Is there's some work to be done there? Some breaking free of inappropriate bondages perhaps? Just a thought.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D thanks for the replies ...hmmm gossip interesting ...and Bella :lol: im not in bondage of perverse sexual spirit totally holy in that regard ...im very blessed to have total victory in that area ...but i can see how this might seem like it :) ...actually this was spiritual parallel that happened that night on the ridge ...fire truck went up there and some one died ...found out yesterday after the vision
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

i'm not in bondage of perverse sexual spirit totally holy in that regard ...im very blessed to have total victory in that area ...but i can see how this might seem like it
No I wasn't suggesting you had a perverse sexual spirit at all. But whatever is in our past can linger as memories. Um like how you can have memories of something but the emotion or drama of it can be gone, but you can still remember, and those things can still come out in dreams, years later.

So all of these symbols felt like they were snippets of memories of people and situations and it's come into your dream. Definitely felt like that to me.

I can have dreams where I'm picking up something in the spirit realm that's happening at the time that I'm dreaming (like your fire) but then other strange things come into the dream that seem to have nothing to do with what my spirit is sensing as I sleep. Can't explain it. Don't know why it happens, but I've had it happen many times.
Carterman
Gold Member

Post by Carterman »

Beiing in bed with people can be about being in agreement with whatever they symbolise. question is what the women symbolise. Getting cows out of the way could be about protecting your assets since cows in the bible represent possessions
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Post by spiritledd »

:D oh ok, I see Bella ...and yeah Carterman I can see that ...thanks to you both :D
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

http://tehillahdreams.com/board/viewtop ... on#p160420

Just for interests sake, this is one of those strange dreams that I was referring to where you are picking something up in the spirit but your dream around that is just odd. Like why the heck was a guy carrying a rabbit?