I had on a wedding dress???

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

I had on a wedding dress???

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

7/8/2024 I dreamed I was wearing a white wedding dress. Someone put a light-colored wig on my head and laced pearls all through the wig. Across this large room I was in, I saw a beautiful woman with long dark hair, also wearing a white wedding dress, looking into a full-length mirror. She was turning and primping in the mirror.

What in the world could this one mean? HELP

Larry
JayD
Platinum Member

Re: I had on a wedding dress???

Post by JayD »

Hi Larry.

The generally concept appears to be being prepared to meet our bridegroom Jesus.

The wig with pearls may speak of a covering you've been gifted to adorn you. For instance, possibly insights or a revelatory gifting, which may be reason for the lighter color.

The other bride may speak of those walking a more darkened path, not as in sin, but in not seeing the path before them very clearly,, but they also are beautiful because they have what is essential.

Some things you can pray about.

I have dreams sometimes of being rejected by good looking people, but the not so good looking people receive and accept me, and i can snell their essence, it's beautiful.

For me it just speaks of what i have experienced. There are some in the body of Christ that likes things nice and neat and orderly, and like the finer things...may think suffering is a lack of faith, etc. I do often feel not received by this group because i can be kinda messy. The other group is always receiving me with open arms and smell great. It's an essence that comes from within.

I try not to take the other group personally because i know everyone is just doing the best they can with the knowledge they have and things can get messy with the smell great group . In the meantime, i feel really good with the not so good looking people that snell great.

All that to say, your dream may also speak of variations, like portions of the bride with two different coverings and you recognizing the beauty of those possibly being covered in darkness, not as in sin, but as in not seeing their circumstances illuminated.

Both though, are on the main path of being prepared for their wedding day

Some things you can pray about