Placing my hand over a Pregnant Lady

Dreams and visions to be interpreted
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Placing my hand over a Pregnant Lady

Post by Missyjojo88 »

Hello, on August 6th 2024, I dreamed that I was with a manager assistant named Jovah. In real life she is pregnant, and she was also pregnant in the dream. In the dream, I put my hand over her expanded stomach, and I felt the baby legs kicked. I took my hand off as a result. For some reason Jovah took my hand and put it back over her stomach. The dream ends. I wanted to get some idea to what this dream might be saying please. Thanks in advance.
JayD
Platinum Member

Re: Placing my hand over a Pregnant Lady

Post by JayD »

Sounds like there is a vision growing within her. You feel it and, for whatever reason, you pull away. She wants to continue to share it with you, like wanting you to feel it. And, it's still growing within her.

Do you know why you pulled away? Were there sny feelings or revelations associated with that? No need to answer here if you don't care to. It's more for things to ponder with the Lord.

And she may represent another, as you know. Maybe someone in a leadership role, but under authority themselves (assistant manager).

This dream had me thinking of dreams where one person is trying to get another to sleep with them. We will all eventually be intimately united in Christ. Individually, each of us and our vision in Christ first, then joined with others who are in Him. And this dream may be more in line with the process. Our vision should be something birthed by his Spirit and his Spirit can then unite us as He sees fit.

Just something I've been pondering with Him.

Hope that helps some.
God bless.
JayD
Platinum Member

Post by JayD »

Also noticed that the name looks similar to Jehovah, but don't know if there is anything associated with that.
Missyjojo88
Platinum Member

Post by Missyjojo88 »

JayD wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2024 1:19 pm Sounds like there is a vision growing within her. You feel it and, for whatever reason, you pull away. She wants to continue to share it with you, like wanting you to feel it. And, it's still growing within her.

Do you know why you pulled away? Were there sny feelings or revelations associated with that? No need to answer here if you don't care to. It's more for things to ponder with the Lord.

And she may represent another, as you know. Maybe someone in a leadership role, but under authority themselves (assistant manager).

This dream had me thinking of dreams where one person is trying to get another to sleep with them. We will all eventually be intimately united in Christ. Individually, each of us and our vision in Christ first, then joined with others who are in Him. And this dream may be more in line with the process. Our vision should be something birthed by his Spirit and his Spirit can then unite us as He sees fit.

Just something I've been pondering with Him.

Hope that helps some.
God bless.
Thanks for the interpretation. I believe you are right about a vision growing within her. There may be a spirit of fear I am dealing with when it comes to God using me that needs to be dealt with which explains why I pulled my hand away from her belly. I also felt that I didn't want to intrude on her personal space and didn't want to linger too long. Thanks again for the interpretation.