tied but not gagged

Archives for 2008
connie
Diamond Member

tied but not gagged

Post by connie »

Praise the Lord,

For the last two nights I have dreamed of seeing myself or someone who looks like me (?).

This is last night's dream:

I saw a fairly high reddish brick wall. I knew someone was on the other side and I saw the person from the rear: a person (who looked like me) whose arms and legs were tied to a chair. I heard the Lord speak, yes, tied but not gagged. You still have your voice, use it. If you have no voice, you still have your inner voice, use it. You are always connected to Me, always.

End.

connie
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

power of Prayer to loose those that are bound

Speak His words and when can't speak Jesus intercedes for us.

just thoughts
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
t_vest
Platinum Member

Post by t_vest »

Awesome, I feel like this needs no interp!!!!!
such wonderful words. hang on to them with
all your strength.
God bless tv
Travis
Silver Member

Post by Travis »

wow, awesome inspiration, this dream meant a lot to me and I felt like I was being directly spoken to. I've been feeling a little bound lately.

Travis
"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord and He shall lift you up" James 4:10
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Thank you for your responses. Yes, the dream message is straightforward and I know this message to be as true and faithful as the Lord is. :D

I posted it because I felt someone needed a little reminder of His faithfulness to never leave or forsake us, no matter what the circumstances in our lives are. Nor has He left us defenseless even when it seems that way. He's faithful and trustworthy.

I'm praising the Lord just for being Himself! :D

Blessings of refreshing on all,

connie