Can You Help Me?

Archives for 2008
born2worship2008

Can You Help Me?

Post by born2worship2008 »

In this particular dream, I was at a football game. I was seated in a stadium and everyone around me was having a good time. They were cheering and excited, but I just sat there, and was crying. It was as if I could not stop the tears from flowing. Then, this is where the dream shifted, I ended up in the office with my Pastor and the Elder from my church. As I opened theh eoffice door, they were both there, and saw that I was crying. I stepped in the office and they began to pray. I fell on my face, and continued to cry out. The the Elder layed a black minister's robe over me as I lay on the floor. At this point I began to calm down. I awoke from my sleep, with tears flowing down my face and began praising God in my room.
Dreamsinger
Gold Member

Post by Dreamsinger »

Wondered if you felt like you have been missing out on things from God, while everyone else around you is having a great time.

If this is the case, I believe God could be showing you that He sees your heart and that He is listening to your prayers and knows your hunger for Him and that He will come to you and cover you with His presence.

Sounds like this was more of an "experience" than just a dream - that the Holy Spirit was actually in the room with you, hence your emotions when you woke up.

Thank you Papa!

Blessings
Erin
Pray unceasingly, dream unreasonably, love unashamedly, walk innocently, worship extravagantly, live powerfully!
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

This just popped out when I read your dream...

"I stepped in the office ..."

Seems you may be appointed to intercede for the office of pastor. I don't know if this is a calling or a season. Maybe season...like "football season". Not sure.

Being covered with a black ministers robe is certainly relevant. But other than the word "grief" coming to mind, I'm not clear.
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Hi Born2,

I kinda' of agree with where Dreamsinger was going. Could it be that you feel that "football" and where the crowd gathers is more "fulfilling" than walking into the office of a Pastor, Prophet, Preacher, etc.?

I just have to be real, there were times I WANTED to be where I was ministering to someone in the trenches -- but then there were times I wanted to be at an event with people -- or when I was single, on a date! Ain't nothin' wrong with a football game, and ain't nothing wrong with a date -- when taken in PERSPECTIVE! If God says "time out" -- then it's "time out!"

I hope that the Lord provides you with the direction you need soon -- I know He will!
caahbHg,
deBorah
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

Bumping

Thinking it is a calling dream

Praying for interp from someone
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
jewel

Post by jewel »

There is a prophacy given by Paul Cain about ministering in stadiums that has been referenced many times lately as being what Lakeland outpouring has begun. You might want to consider listening to it.

http://www.paulcain.org/sandbox/newsite ... sion2.html

I'm hearing the term "travailing prayer". My understanding on this term is limited but basically this is prayer that involves intense weeping is itself a form of intercession involving tears and compassion with feelnig rather than actual words. It would be a true and very compassionate prayer and/or ministry in the same type of way that Jesus wept.

I'm tempted to put the two together to mean something along the lines of you could be in a place where your called to travail for breaking out of your own church body.... the Pastor and Elder would both represent authority in your individual church body or perhaps a larger corporate one. I found it encouraging that they were praying with you, and even covering your ministry with out disturbing what was going on.

Feel free to discard if your spirit doesn't bear witness.
blessings,
jewel