what is with the spiders?!

Archives for 2008
godseeker
Gold Member

what is with the spiders?!

Post by godseeker »

i know i just posted a dream recently about a spider on my car,.but last night,.i'm dreaming about spiders again. I dreamed that i was living in my grandmother's old house back home,.there were some strange spiders around the house,.3 to be exact. each was a little bigger than the last. My dad was at my house and he killed all of them for me. there was a married couple that i know from the church,.i remember that the wife picked up one of the dead spiders and started chasing me with it,.she was playing with me,.and i was laughing in the dream,.but that was it,.what in the world do all the spiders mean.
antoinette
Bronze Member

Post by antoinette »

Usually, from what i understand, spiders mean demonic spirits or influences. Whenever i have spiders in my dreams, or flies, bats etc...its something demonic trying to influince the situation.

Being back at your grandmothers house might be some sort of generational curse or stronghold?

Your dad killed the spiders so maybe hes tried to deal with it in the natural...but this couple from church (the wife) maybe shes bringing it back around in a seemingly lighthearted way? Unassuming or casual, since youre laughing in your dream?

I hope this helps :)

Kim
Sapphireangel7

Post by Sapphireangel7 »

I have also learned that spiders are to do with witchcraft as well.
jer2911
Silver Member

Arachnids, Scorpions and Spiders

Post by jer2911 »

Dear godseeker,

I feel that your dream may be a warning to engage in spiritual warfare over your family – through prayer. Also possibly via fasting and watches. I believe that the Lord is reassuring you.

He has given you the power over any and all power of the enemy both to battle and to win every time - please see below.

A spider is a relative of the scorpion. I am including some info below from an earlier post by chrisy (See Dreams and Visions Oracle. Message from the Lord. Persecution. by chrisy).

“…Luke 10:19. A scorpion is defined as an eight-legged arthropod (Arachnida – spiders, scorpions, etc.).”

You may also be interested in this information:

Luke 10:19 - Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

From Wikipedia: Arachnids are a class (Arachnida) of joint-legged invertebrate animals in the subphylum Chelicerata. The term arachnid is from the Greek word άράχνη or arachne, meaning spider,[1] and also referring to the mythological figure Arachne.

Arachnids are chiefly terrestrial arthropods, but are also found in freshwater and, with the exception of the pelagic zone, in all marine environments. They comprise over 100,000[citation needed] named species, including spiders, scorpions, harvestmen, ticks, and mites.

Please disregard if this does not apply.
Last edited by jer2911 on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

thanks to everyone for your insight,.i most definitely have been feeling a fight,.but not really understanding where the focus of the fight is,,.so i'm just gonna pray and believe God is going to show me something,..i think an important fact that i left out is that my dad operates in witchcraft,.he has since i was a little girl,.of course,.they call it "roots" down south,.i have been praying for the deliverance of my family and their salvation,.i believe several people in my family are involved
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

my dad operates in witchcraft,.he has since i was a little girl,.of course,.they call it "roots" down south
In the dream your Dad killed the spiders, he is probably symbolic of Father God in the dream.

Is the grandmother in the dream you paternal grandmother?

Blessings,
Joy
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

no it is my maternal grandmother,.it was her house but she was not in the dream,.she is deceased,.but she was involved in a lot of stuff as well,.psychics and witchcraft,.a lot out of ignorance,.not to hurt anyone,.but this was luck for her,.my father in the dream in real life was not my real dad,.but he raised me,.and he and my maternal grandmother did not like each other much at all
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Godseeker,

Is there a pastor of someone in leadership you can talk to and have them pray with you on this?

Spiders can mean that witchcraft has been spoken over you. You can get rid of it. Command in Jesus' Name that all words spoke over you and your family be gone. Before you go to bed ask Jesus to guard your dreams and give you peace.

One smidget of Jesus' Holy Spirit is greater than all hell has to offer. Our Father rules and we are His heirs.

Blessings,
Joy
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

thank you,.i will ask someone to come into agreement with me