Roll of Thunder and Patricia King

Archives for 2008
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Roll of Thunder and Patricia King

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

This dream is very short and choppy, but I do believe the Lord is trying to get my attention!

I am in this body of water with teenage girls. All of a sudden I hear something and look up. I see this opening in the sky and what I see is a "Roll of Thunder". It literally was like a carpet rolled up! I said wow this is what a roll of thunder looks like. Next I realize it can come down on us so I am trying to gather all the girls while in the water to move away from this before something serious happens.

Next I am in this room and somebody walks in with Patricia King and says we need to leave because Patricia needs it. So I look through the door and see people lining up for the evening service and thinking maybe i need to get in line well it is early yet but at the same time wishing I did not have to leave the room.So as I am gathering my belonging. I drop my purse and my blush broke I bent down to pick up and patricia bent down to help. I was hoping she would prophesy to me or have a word but she didnt she was already preoccupied with someone else, even though she bent down to help. The End

Thanks, Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Three thirty in the morning
Not a soul insight
The city's lookin' like a ghost town
On a moonless summer night
Raindrops on the windshield
There's a storm moving in
He's headin' back from somewhere
That he never should have been
And the thunder rolls
And the thunder rolls

Also what struck me was there is a book written called some said it thundered. Much of that book was about the misitry of Paul Cain. When I read the first part of this song I saw that Patricia would play a role in his restoration. Paul has been used by God, but we have over exalted him. That has been our sin. We have treaded Pauls extra ordinary gift like it was an extra oridinary reward. That he earned by being more righteous the us. This lie has kept the power of God from his church. Galatians make it clear that we recieve the ministry of the spirt by faith and not works. The are called gifts for a reason. We in the church have been sick with self righteousness from top to bottom.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

The blush is the embarassment of sexual shame. You were in the room with them, because God is including you in this same call. You will use things that should have caused you to blush in the past to save teenage girls. The Lord does not want you to "cover up" but rather to feel free to expose your self, that is why the carpet was rolled up. He does not want you to push things under the carpet to protect them. He is breaking your blush.

Aaron the high priest was stripped naken and washed befor the people. God loves you sister.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi William,,

Thankyou for your insight. After reading your post I'm not quite sure what to think? I am going to look into what you said about Patricia and Paul Cain, I find this very interesting and maybe onto something.I know with looking into Roll of Thunder, there is a book out there with this title. I dont know but am asking the Lord to show me.

Thankyou!
Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

No problem cindy. don't feel any pressure to make it fit. Dreams are so fascinating. I have gotten corporate and personal interpretations of a dream. They are prophetic things and often are ripe with revelation. If it doesn't fit for you. post that and others will probably chime in.
Blessings