The pastor is dying! Why won't anybody help?

Archives for 2008
Charys
Diamond Member

The pastor is dying! Why won't anybody help?

Post by Charys »

About 18 months ago. The first of a lot of really strong dreams I knew were from the Lord.

In this dream I was in a car with four other people, a pastor on the driver's seat, his wife and daughter and myself in the back seat and a person I'll just call Spiritual Woman. In the dream her face kept changing to different faces of spirit-filled women I have known throughout my life. (Some, whom I regret now, I once judged as "flakey".)

We were on our way to California on vacation. The pastor's wife was particularly excited because she had been promised this trip for a long time. When we were almost there the pastor had a heart attack and slumped down in his seat unconscious. Spiritual Woman leaned over and took over the controls while I held his body up and out of the way. The pastor's wife was in total denial that there was a problem and insisted we keep going. We complied for a while. Then she insisted on stopping and going to every little tourist trap, amusement park, street festival and market on the way.

Finally Spiritual Woman and I got very angry and assertive with her. We kept telling her the pastor was terribly ill and we had to get him to a hospital. We ignored her protests and drove into a hospital. While we waited for what seemed like ages in a waiting room/motel a number of Hollywood celebrities walked through the room one at a time. They were without make-up and dressed plainly. Each one asked for directions. They didn't know what they were looking for but they were told it could be found here. I didn't know how to help them. They seemed quite lost.

At last the doctor arrived. He examined the pastor and announced that he was still alive, but had only two hours to live. He said, "His condition is critical and he needs immediate medical attention, but I am burned out. I'm going for lunch."

We were dismayed and frantically tried to get the hospital to find another doctor. When the two hours was nearly up we saw a doctor coming. She was like a doctor on a TV show who teaches surgery and struck me as being very competent. I fell at her feet and begged her to help.

When she saw the pastor in his bed she was very angry that he had not been treated before this. She started shouting orders and nurses and technicians started running around doing tests and gathering equipment. Then some orderlies rolled in a grand piano. She sat down and played a magnificent showy solo beside the pastor's bed. Everyone applauded her and praised her for her talent and skill. While they were focused on her the pastor died.

The wife was hysterical with grief and clinging to him. I stayed a while then remembered the daughter in a different waiting room. Her parents were both Caucasian with mousy coloured hair. She was light brown with long straight black hair as if she were Asian or part Asian or possibly native American. She was about 12 or 13 years old -early puberty stage. I wanted to break the news to her gently so I knelt down and touched her arm and said, "You know your Daddy is very sick."

Spiritual Woman said to me, "Don't lie to her. She has seen everything. She knows."
"I said, "Do you know Honey?"
She nodded matter-of-factly and said, "Yes. I know. He is dead."

At this point someone in the waiting room complained to a woman (Spiritual Woman?) that she would not be so happy if she suffered the things he had all his life. She just smiled sweetly and said, "God just doesn't send me any pain."

I went back to see the mother. She was immobilized with grief. Then Spiritual Woman took the daughter's hand and headed out the door with her. She said, "You can stay here and mourn and comfort your friend or you can come with us."
They walked across a garden space. They were headed north north west toward Vancouver or Seattle area.

I was really torn. I loved the pastor's wife dearly and I wanted to minister to her but I knew the future was with the young girl and Spiritual Woman. I woke up.

This is what I think so far: The pastor's wife is the church. The pastor is church leadership. The daughter is the next generation. I think Spiritual Woman may represent the Holy Spirit. California is the land of Disneyland and Hollywood where actors ("hypocrites" in Greek) are honoured for their ability to deceive. The street fairs are like Vanity Fair.
...that I might know Him...
FatherGod'ssonandservant

Pastor

Post by FatherGod'ssonandservant »

This is not an intereptation because that's not what God has me doing. I'm writing this because the first thing I thought of when I read the title was the church is dieing and nobody wants to help it live. It's probably nothing, but I thought it interesting. Don, Father God's son and servant
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

This is what I think so far: The pastor's wife is the church. The pastor is church leadership. The daughter is the next generation. I think Spiritual Woman may represent the Holy Spirit. California is the land of Disneyland and Hollywood where actors ("hypocrites" in Greek) are honoured for their ability to deceive. The street fairs are like Vanity Fair.
I think you are seeing the new age of the Spirit we are entering into. What an awesome dream.

However, I dont think church leadership is dying or is dead. I think the old order of things is dying. Nothing can save it.

Shepherds no longer will have control of the wheel, and the woman will no longer be able to divert attention away from the "negative" things. No longer will amusement parks and actors work in the church.

Real healing will come through the power of the Lord... FIVE also represents GRACE and the Grace of God is about to come into the church in greater measure.

Word of caution on grace.... The reason the LAW had come in the first place, was because the ISRAELITES did not know how to handle grace. It meant, their SIN needed to go.

THE LAW WILL COME to the CHURCH BUT IN SUCH GRACE that it will not crush with its weight. REmember Jesus said He came not to do away with the Law, but to fulfill it. I believe we are about to see the full LAW come into the church with such grace and power, that sin will not be able to remain.

The old order of things is dying.
Itisdonerev21
Gold Member

Post by Itisdonerev21 »

THE LAW WILL COME to the CHURCH BUT IN SUCH GRACE that it will not crush with its weight. REmember Jesus said He came not to do away with the Law, but to fulfill it. I believe we are about to see the full LAW come into the church with such grace and power, that sin will not be able to remain.
I should say, it will not CRUSH WITH ITS weight those who fall upon it.

Those who dont fall upon the rock, the rock will crush them. It says that somewhere in scripture but I dont know where off hand. I"ll have to look it up.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Charys,
Here is what I am seeing please pray over it.
We were on our way to California on vacation. The pastor's wife was particularly excited because she had been promised this trip for a long time. When we were almost there the pastor had a heart attack and slumped down in his seat unconscious. Spiritual Woman leaned over and took over the controls while I held his body up and out of the way. The pastor's wife was in total denial that there was a problem and insisted we keep going. We complied for a while. Then she insisted on stopping and going to every little tourist trap, amusement park, street festival and market on the way.
I believe the trip is symbolic of entertainment in the church. The pastor is unconscious(asleep) at the wheel. The church is ok with that as long as they are kept entertained.

Finally Spiritual Woman and I got very angry and assertive with her. We kept telling her the pastor was terribly ill and we had to get him to a hospital. We ignored her protests and drove into a hospital. While we waited for what seemed like ages in a waiting room/motel a number of Hollywood celebrities walked through the room one at a time. They were without make-up and dressed plainly. Each one asked for directions. They didn't know what they were looking for but they were told it could be found here. I didn't know how to help them. They seemed quite lost.
Even pastors need to be ministered to. I believe the celebrities walking through asking for directions are symbolic of them seeking the way to the Lord. The hospital is representative of a place of healing it could represent the church building.
At last the doctor arrived. He examined the pastor and announced that he was still alive, but had only two hours to live. He said, "His condition is critical and he needs immediate medical attention, but I am burned out. I'm going for lunch."
Feeling like this is saying time is short.
We were dismayed and frantically tried to get the hospital to find another doctor. When the two hours was nearly up we saw a doctor coming. She was like a doctor on a TV show who teaches surgery and struck me as being very competent. I fell at her feet and begged her to help.

When she saw the pastor in his bed she was very angry that he had not been treated before this. She started shouting orders and nurses and technicians started running around doing tests and gathering equipment. Then some orderlies rolled in a grand piano. She sat down and played a magnificent showy solo beside the pastor's bed. Everyone applauded her and praised her for her talent and skill. While they were focused on her the pastor died.
Instead of fresh word and proper ministry they offered more entertainment.
The wife was hysterical with grief and clinging to him. I stayed a while then remembered the daughter in a different waiting room.
The church will want to hang on to the old familiar ways.
Her parents were both Caucasian with mousy coloured hair. She was light brown with long straight black hair as if she were Asian or part Asian or possibly native American. She was about 12 or 13 years old -early puberty stage. I wanted to break the news to her gently so I knelt down and touched her arm and said, "You know your Daddy is very sick."

Spiritual Woman said to me, "Don't lie to her. She has seen everything. She knows."
"I said, "Do you know Honey?"
She nodded matter-of-factly and said, "Yes. I know. He is dead."
I believe this is representing the next generation and she/they will look foreign to the church. They will look like something that the church tradition did not birth. These coming up will know the truth because they have seen it all.

At this point someone in the waiting room complained to a woman (Spiritual Woman?) that she would not be so happy if she suffered the things he had all his life. She just smiled sweetly and said, "God just doesn't send me any pain."
I don't know about this part. It may be that the pain is from the accuser.

I went back to see the mother. She was immobilized with grief. Then Spiritual Woman took the daughter's hand and headed out the door with her. She said, "You can stay here and mourn and comfort your friend or you can come with us."
They walked across a garden space. They were headed north north west toward Vancouver or Seattle area.

I was really torn. I loved the pastor's wife dearly and I wanted to minister to her but I knew the future was with the young girl and Spiritual Woman. I woke up.
Looks like a decision is going to be made whether to embrace the next generation or stay with the tradition of what is now happening.

I believe this is the same dream as the one with the brownies, just being given a little differently.

Blessings,
Joy
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Thank you Joy2dream What you have said here is a confirmation of most of the interpretation I feel the Lord gave me. I think there is more significance to the girl being non-Caucasian as I sense that the church in Asia will become the center of the Christian world soon. I also do not understand the "God just doesn't send me any pain" comment. The church in North America is about to change though. I have no doubt of that. Some will mourn; some will move on.

Confirmation is good. Thank you Jesus.
...that I might know Him...