Candy

Archives for 2008
Sherri
Gold Member

Candy

Post by Sherri »

Specifically, Red Vine Licorice.

There were empty packages of Red Vine licorice all over the place. I held one up and asked "is this what you've been living on?".

That was it. Weird enough that I have to think it meant something. Any thoughts?
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Sherri,

Here are my thoghts which seem obvious :D

Red: His Blood
Vine:He is the Vine and we abide in him
Licorice: Is a "Root" of a mediterrean plant that is known for its Sweetness.
Also it is known for Medicinal purposes.

Hope this helps.
Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Ummm good candy, here is their website:

http://www.redvines.com/

To me I would be looking at the type of teaching I was receiving in church, is it always like the sweet stuff like candy? We are to start with the milk when we are babes in Christ, and move to the real food which is the meat of the word. So I guess the next question I have is what type of church have you been going to lately? Does this dream reference that it is sweet and not as nutritional as it should be or does this dream reference that the teaching is pleasing and sweet in nature?

in Christ,
cbutler
Diamond Member

candy

Post by cbutler »

Hi Sherri. I also have had a dream with red vine licorice and your post caught my eye. This is what I received. A passion for Israel. Tell me what you think. I would like to know.

Blessings and peace.
Cheryl
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: candy

Post by bjcollin »

cbutler wrote:Hi Sherri. I also have had a dream with red vine licorice and your post caught my eye. This is what I received. A passion for Israel. Tell me what you think. I would like to know.

Blessings and peace.
Cheryl
oooh that is good. I had not thought of that. Beautiful symbology.

in Christ,
Sherri
Gold Member

Post by Sherri »

hey guys, that's all good stuff (love the passion for Israel thing), but I wasn't the one who had eaten the candy. I was asking someone else if that's what they had been living on.

Was kind of wondering if this could indicate that someone has been being fed by Jesus, or is it junk food? This person is not in a church as far as I know, and neither am I. And while I do have a passion for Israel, as far as I know this other person does not.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

aaahh I misread your first post then, sorry about that. I thought somebody else was asking you about the candy. Same thought line as I had the first time, except apply it to the other person. Sounds like you have very much the the same interpt I had except I was just wrong on who it applied to. Hope it helped anyway.

in Christ,
Sherri
Gold Member

Post by Sherri »

It did help BJ, all of the replies helped. Thanks so much, you guys are the best! I think I've got it.
Blessings,
Sherri