Restoration

Archives for 2008
Joy2dream

Restoration

Post by Joy2dream »

My older brother was restoring this very old victorian home. I went in to see and help and my #3 brother was in the bathroom. I opened the door just to bother him. I saw my cousins (men) from my mother's side of the family and they were remarking on how tall I was. I said I'm not any taller than I have always been I'm 5'5" and then I said no I'm 5'6". I told them I have 2 women friends that are 6' tall.

Blessings,
Joy
HistoryMaker17
Gold Member

Post by HistoryMaker17 »

Hi Joy,

I do not have a intrept, but the title "Restoration" grabbed my attention! I have the song playing as I saw this, "Restoration" by Misty Edwards and David Brymer? I think its David.

I also a while back had a dream about Victorian homes being restored? Also dreams with victorian furniture in them like churches?

Anyway I did not want to take away from your dream , but this song I thought I would like to mention. :lol:

Cindy
Phillipians 2:10-11 ..that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven , and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord , to the glory of God the Father.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

I'll check I probably have the song and just don't know the name of it. I think we have all her cds.

Blessings,
Joy